Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp Polenta Cake
- Olive oil for preparing skillet
- 2 cups coarse-or medium-grind polenta (about 11 ounces)
- 6 cups water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Pounds assorted bitter greens such as escarole, kale, dandelion, Swiss chard or broccoli rabe, tough stems removed
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 to 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Red pepper flakes
- Grated pecorino or shredded smoked provolone or scamorza cheese for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 158kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|