Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp Okra in Yogurt Sauce
- 7 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound okra, trimmed and sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 cup grated dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 small fresh green chile, such as serrano, Thai, or jalapeo, stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup water
- 1 cup plain yogurt (not Greek-style)
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 10 fresh curry leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?