Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp Celery & Apple Salad in Curry Cream Dressing
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled
- 4 crisp celery stalks, peeled
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins, plumped for 10 minutes in a little boiling water
- Generous squeeze of lemon juice
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons "Curry Essence", or to taste
- Cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 410kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (92%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|