Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crisp Celery Salad
- 12 outer ribs celery, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 6 to 8 inner ribs celery, including the leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper; to taste
- ½ cup small flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 99kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|