Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Turkey Salad
- ½ cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (50 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) ketchup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cider vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (1 L) diced skinned roasted turkey
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely diced red onion
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 98mg (33%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|