Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Seafood Seasoning
- ½ cup table salt
- ¼ cup granulated or powdered garlic
- ¼ cup freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/3 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons granulated or powdered onion
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 12kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|