Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 scallion, white part only, finely chopped
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or scallion greens
- 1 ripe tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1 piece (½ inch) Scotch bonnet chile, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 45kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|