Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Yukon gold or new potatoes, scrubbed clean (peel on or off, your choice), cut in 1 to 2-inch chunks
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (less or more to taste)
- Cajun seasoning, for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?