Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Onion Soup
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole-style seasoning
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|