Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Mustard Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins (2½ pounds total), trimmed
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Creole or coarse-grained mustard (see Notes)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup cola
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 453kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 243mg (81%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|