Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Chitterlings (Chitlins)
- 20 pounds frozen cleaned chitterlings, thawed
- 1 large baking potato
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks celery, with leaves
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.3g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|