Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Chicken I
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, cut into one inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1/2 pound Polish sausage, sliced diagonally
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|