Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creole Black-Eyed Peas and Rice
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|