Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creme de Menthe Cake I
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe liqueur
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|