Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup (8 fl ounces/240 ml) whole milk
- ¼ cup (1¾ ounces/50 grams) granulated sugar, divided
- 3 large (¼ cup/2 fl ounces/60 ml) egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grand marnier (optional)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 19kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|