Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy veggie korma
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 3 cardamom pods , bashed
- 2 tsp each ground cumin and coriander
- tsp ground turmeric
- 1 green chilli , deseeded (if desired) and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- thumb-size piece ginger , finely chopped
- 800g mixed vegetables , such as carrots, cauliflower, potato and courgette, chopped
- 300-500ml hot vegetable stock
- 200g frozen peas
- 200ml yogurt
- 2 tbsp ground almonds (optional)
- small raw chicken breast per portion
- toasted flaked almonds , chopped coriander, basmati rice or naan bread
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?