Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy tarragon chicken bake
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice flour (we used Doves Farm)
- 300ml soya milk (we used So Good)
- 4 chicken breasts , skin removed
- 2 red onions , cut into wedges
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes , halved
- 250g asparagus spears , blanched
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 150ml vegetable stock (we used Kallo yeast-free vegetable stock)
- 3 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 4 tbsp gluten-free breadcrumbs (we used Sainsbury's 'Free From' English muffins)
- 1 tbsp grated dairy and lactose-free cheese (we used Cheezly)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?