Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy salmon with chunky ratatouille
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 aubergines , cubed
- 6 garlic cloves , sliced
- family pack mixed peppers (5 total), deseeded and cut into large chunks
- 3 large courgettes , cut into chunky batons
- 680g bottle passata
- 300ml vegetable stock
- small handful basil leaves , most chopped, a few leaves left whole to serve
- 125g tub garlic cream cheese (we used Boursin Light)
- 100g low-fat cream cheese
- 40g fresh breadcrumbs
- 40g pine nuts , roughly chopped
- 8 skinless salmon fillets
- crusty bread , to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?