Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy risotto layer cake
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 300g shallots , half chopped, the rest thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 500g pack risotto rice (we used arborio)
- 200ml white wine
- 1.2-1.4l/2-2 pts hot vegetable stock
- about 50g butter
- 100g vegetarian Parmesan -style cheese, finely grated (we used Twineham Grange Itlaian-style cheese)
- 1 large butternut squash (about 1.2kg/2lb 10oz unprepped weight), peeled and cut into small cubes
- 200g pack vacuum-packed chestnuts , roughly chopped
- 100g pack pine nuts , toasted
- small bunch sage , chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary , finely chopped
- 2 Savoy cabbages (you only need the outside leaves)
- 250g tub mascarpone
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?