Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy mussels with smoky bacon & cider
- olive oil
- 6 rashers higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon, sliced 1cm thick
- 1 kg mussels, from
- , ask your fishmonger, debearded and scrubbed clean
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 150 ml good-quality cider
- 2 tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 small bunch fresh tarragon, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- -1 loaf good-quality rustic bread or ciabatta, sliced 2cm thick
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?