Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy chipotle shrimp with mushrooms and wild rice
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Greek-style yogurt
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- Salt to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 pound medium shrimp (36-40 count), peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups cooked wild rice (see note)
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?