Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Tuscan Bean and Chicken Soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|