Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp
- 3 cups farfalle (bow tie) pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|