Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
- 2 Tbsp (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 small celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium leek, sliced (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 5 cups)
- 4 cups chicken stock or canned low-salt chicken broth (use vegetable broth for vegetarian option and gluten-free stock for gluten-free version)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- The leafy tops of the celery stalks, chopped
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?