Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Summer Squash Soup
- 6 small yellow summer squash, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ground white pepper to taste
- coarse sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|