Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Succotash with Bacon, Thyme and Chives
- 4 ounces thick sliced bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into medium dice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby lima beans
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweet corn
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|