Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Stuffing-Topped Turkey
- 330 grams spaghetti, uncooked, broken into thirds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans (1-inch lengths)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
- 2 cups turkey stock
- 1 (270 g) tub Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Aged Grated Cheese
- 1 cup Kraft Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 (120 g) package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.8g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|