Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Spinach Enchiladas
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 6 ounces Cheddar, grated (1 1/2 cups)
- 2 4.5-ounce cans chopped green chilies
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 small red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pepitas (roasted hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?