Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Spinach-Stuffed Portobellos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|