Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Smoked Trout with Apple and Horseradish on Crisp Brown Bread
- 11 ounces smoked trout (about 3 fillets), coarsely flaked
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 cup finely chopped celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (or more) finely grated peeled fresh horseradish or prepared horseradish sauce
- 1 loaf thinly sliced brown bread (such as Westphalian-style pumpernickel), lightly toasted, cut into triangles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?