Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Shrimp and Corn Stew in Shells
- 1 (10 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup minced shallot
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 12 ounces fresh or thawed frozen small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves or parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|