Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Shrimp and Corn Soup
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 pinch dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|