Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Shrimp Salad With Endive and Cucumber
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cornichons, sliced, plus 3 tablespoons of the brine
- 1 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 head Boston lettuce, torn (about 6 cups)
- 1 heads endive, sliced
- 6 small English cucumber, cut into thin half-moons
- 2 tablespoons small radishes, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?