Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Seafood Casserole
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound medium carrots (about 4), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound medium parsnips (about 4), halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 pounds chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 12 ounces waxy potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 pound skinless tilapia fillets (about 3), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup peeled and deveined medium shrimp (about 18), tails removed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?