Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Scallop Chowder
- 1 pound scallops, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch green onion, minced
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|