Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Salmon and Leek Pasta
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large leek - light parts only, rinsed, and chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1 teaspoon tarragon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 6 ounces skinless, boneless salmon, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 56.7g|
|Saturated Fat 33.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|