Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Saffron Shrimp with Gnocchi and Caramelized Onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 20 peeled and deveined large shrimp (21 to 30 per pound)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch saffron
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|