Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Rosemary Au Gratin Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 russet potatoes - scrubbed, unpeeled, and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.9g|
|Saturated Fat 23.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|