Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Roquefort and Warm Bacon Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 8 oz. Roquefort, crumbled (about 2 cups), divided
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 7 oz. créme fraîche (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, sliced crosswise into 1/2" pieces
- 4 large romaine lettuce hearts, halved lengthwise
- Directions* In a medium bowl, stir together vinegar, sugar and mustard until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup Roquefort, mashing and blending into mixture until almost smooth.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?