Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Rice with Parsnip Puree and Root Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces parsnips, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups (or more) vegetable stock or vegetable broth
- 1 cup 1/4-inch cubes peeled carrots
- 1 cup 1/4-inch cubes peeled parsnips
- 1 cup 1/4-inch cubes peeled turnips
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups basmati rice
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable stock or vegetable broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?