Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Ravioli With Squash, Lemon, and Chives
- 16 to 18 ounces cheese ravioli (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 summer squash (zucchini and/or yellow squash; about 1 12 pounds), thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino or Parmesan (2 ounces), plus more for serving
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?