Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Pumpkin and Cashew Curry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 1/2 cups 3/4-inch cubes peeled seeded sugar pumpkin or butternut squash (from about one 1 3/4-pound whole pumpkin)
- 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds*
- 8 curry leaves**
- 2 small red onions, cut into 1/3-inch wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 3 dried chiles de árbol
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Steamed basmati rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?