Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Pumpkin Curry Soup
- 1 tablespoon soybean oil (often labeled "vegetable oil")
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|