Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 55.3g|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|