Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Potato-Leek Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 cups finely chopped leeks (pale green and white parts only)
- 4 cups peeled, medium-dice russet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves (from 4 medium thyme sprigs)
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 3 cups water
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?