Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Pork Saute
- 1 pound boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?