Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Polenta with Sausages and Roasted Grapes
- 1/2 cup medium-grind polenta (not instant)
- 3 large sprigs thyme, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 pound fresh hot or sweet Italian turkey or chicken sausages
- 1/3 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 pound seedless red grapes, cut into bunches with stems attached
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?