Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Polenta with Roasted Mushrooms
- For the Roasted Mushrooms:
- 1 lb. Baby Bella mushrooms, stems removed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf Italian parsley
- For the Creamy Polenta:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup stoneground polenta (not instant)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Extra Parmesan cheese for serving, optional
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?