Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Polenta with Mushroom Sauce
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 cups (325 g) medium-coarse polenta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled, halved, and sliced (about 1½ cup)
- 3 (14-ounce or 400-g) cans diced tomatoes (42 ounces or 1,200 g)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- ½ ounce (15 g) dried mushrooms, soaked in hot water and finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- ½ bunch chopped fresh basil leaves (about ½ cup)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmigiano or Romano cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 338kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 13g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|