Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Creamy Polenta with Goat Cheese
- 1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 ounces, weight Goat Cheese
- 8 whole Beef Short Ribs
- Kosher Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 6 pieces Pancetta, Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Diced
- 3 whole Carrots, Diced
- 2 whole Shallots, Peeled And Finely Minced
- 2 cups Red Or White Wine
- 2 cups Beef Or Chicken Broth (enough To Almost Cover Ribs)
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?